West to go East: The last two weeks we were in many great churches and three of those were out West. We were also able to see several different family members. Below is a quick update:
- First, we were able to see our daughter Abigail who is at Pensacola Christian College. Then we participated in a churches missions emphasis month all day Sunday, March 11th in Alabama
- Next, we flew out West for several meetings. We got to see my dad and step-mom in St. George, UT, for a couple of days. We had a great visit. Then we drove to Victorville, CA, for a wonderful Mission’s Conference Wednesday through Sunday.
- On Saturday, we drove to Pepperdine University to see the college that a distant relative (Great-Great Uncle George) started in 1937. It is a beautiful campus in Malibu, CA, right on the Pacific Ocean.
- On Sunday morning, we drove to another church in San Bernardino to preach and present. Then we drove back to the Mission’s Conference in Victorville where the church voted to partner with us: Praise the Lord!
- Monday, we drove to Phoenix, AZ, to visit with Rebecca’s mom and step-dad for a couple of days. Again we had a great visit.
- On Wednesday, we finished our western tour by preaching and presenting at a church in Las Vegas.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
Sincerely in Christ,
Ty & Rebecca Pepperdine