We celebrate the resurrection of Jesus all year long, however it is a blessing to commemorate specifically this time of year. The Bible is clear, “If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1Co 15:19-22) We rejoice in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus, which saves us, and the opportunity to serve Him.
- Abigail came home for a quick visit, as PCC gave them Friday and Monday off, which was such a blessing. We enjoyed some great time together.
- On Saturday, we participated in handing out thousands of invitations to our home church’s Easter celebration, which included the book of John and Romans. We pray and trust that God will use them to bring many to Himself.
- On Sunday morning we enjoyed being at our home church, Vision Baptist and one was saved in the morning service. Also, four were saved in China, that makes eleven in the last month: Praise the Lord!
- Sunday night, I was at a church in Suwanee, GA and had a great time, thankful for such a generous church.
- Monday night, we were at a Missions Conference in Thomaston, GA. It was a blessing to present and preach at such a loving church.
- Wednesday night, we were in Shelbyville, TN for another opportunity to present and preach. The church was very encouraging and generous. They voted to partner with us in getting the gospel to China. We are one step closer to China.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
Ty & Rebecca Pepperdine